KSX 0.00% 1.5¢ karmelsonix ltd

i tend to agree with you andrew...it is too close for any...

1. 231 Posts.
    i tend to agree with you andrew...

it is too close for any meaningful action IMO unless some miraculous event takes place (never say never)...

the market is tough at the moment and to find money to pump into the stock even if one is a true believer may be a stretch.... unless there are some op holders that are a lot more liquid than most of us...

i believe that there will be some oppies converted - more than some people think but i do not think there will be an 80% conversion rate...

having said that i have always been a head share man - if that takes off then anything can happen to the options...

but there are a few things standing in the way of that happening at the moment...

1. some one (or more) is actively pushing the price down and i do not
    think that it is the company...

2. the fear of arbitrage and wholesale selling if the SP moves too quickly...

it may not be July as the oppies stop trading on 23 June so we may see some action soon... i still feel that KSX has great potential but potential is only as good as they can make of it... as i mentioned $1 is not a problem if the cards are played right...

sorry to waffle on but what do you think...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KSX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.