Interesting a person has done a scientific degree just to prove...

1. 2,785 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    Interesting a person has done a scientific degree just to prove climate change and find it false.

I smelt poltical consciousness swaying first off. Poltics are designed not to answer the real issue by creating another issue and banging on about that until you forget the real issue.

Climate change is a political construct designed to take over the collective consciousness and lead it away from America printing more money to get out of bankruptcy. Aided by the fact that one tone of coal produces 3.67 tonnes of carbon gas, the deforestation of rainforests, that eat carbon dioxide and supply oxygen to plant palm oil trees for economic benefits.

It is a negative construct getting people to focus on a negative issue, through fear of the unknown.

Is America bankrupt? (google search)

The government has an “official” debt of $15.8 trillion and mounting. But wait, there’s more. This doesn’t include the liability from Social Security and Medicare. When you factor these in, the amount according to some, exceeds $120 trillion. With U.S. Federal tax revenue of just over $2.3 trillion, that puts our debt-to-income ratio somewhere around 5,082%. Now let me ask you. If you, as an individual, entered your local bank and asked for a loan with a similar debt-to-income ratio, what do you think the loan officer would say? Would they give you the loan? Now let’s return to Bob.

We have seen it before with Australians taking over the political baton, driven by their love of money and rhetoric to give the government what they want.

Australia selling more coal - hypocritical to a climate change solution. Purely economic drioven with 500 years of coal reserves- the government is not going to stop their income from taxes on that- Julia Gilard increased the tax at the exact day of the peak prices.

Australia providing rhetorical support and justification of weapons of mass destruction. Again another false american buddy to get money for services.

Climate change has worked. The media driven masses are still discussing it and confused and not concerned with Americas bankruprtcy and printing of money.

Ir is simple - there had to be reason for occupy the masses consciousness, with a false political media driven construct.
    It is combination thing of
    1. Americas bankruptcy and printing money
    2. Keep selling more and more coal for the next 500 years to get the taxes and economic benefits, and put more carbon into the air we breathe.
    3. Blame the carbon increase on "climate change", whilke getting the collective to find solutions as the government reaps the money in from the increased taxes.

Totally negative - we should be producng more oxygen for our health. I did my bit by growing grass and planting garden trees, took me while to stop smoking though.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.