BIT 5.00% 3.8¢ biotron limited

rgc this is probably open to interpretation but this is the...

1. 927 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    rgc this is probably open to interpretation but this is the recommendation from FDA:

The present FDA analysis was based upon previously collected data from clinical trials and this data was subjected to a reanalysis. Such analyses that look back upon previously collected data can find associations and trends but cannot produce definitive results. That is why the FDA is requiring the developers of interferon-free regimens to collect SVR24 outcomes in the early phase clinical trials (such as phase I/II or phase II). Results from these studies can be used to guide the design of phase III clinical trials with DAAs and their choice of endpoints (SVR12 or SVR24).
    When it comes to outcomes of HCV-positive people who have initiated treatment, the FDA warns that doctors should exercise “caution” in using its analysis at the individual level. The agency encourages doctors to follow clinical guidelines. In such guidelines SVR24 is the goal of therapy.
    —Sean R. Hosein
    REFERENCE:
    Chen J, Florian J, Carter W, et al. Earlier sustained virologic response end points for regulatory approval and dose selection of hepatitis C therapies. Gastroenterology. 2013 Jun;144(7):1450-1455.

Link for whole article:
    http://www.catie.ca/en/treatmentupd...changing-role-svr12-clinical-trials-hcv-drugs

I think we need more time and more data
    GLA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
-0.002(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $36.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 4.0¢ 3.8¢ $4.589K 120.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 250232 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 176124 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.53am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.