BIT 2.22% 4.6¢ biotron limited

Sorry for the belated reply..here are a few inaccuracies and...

1. 765 Posts.
    Sorry for the belated reply..here are a few inaccuracies and assumptions.

."As a rule, if a patient is SVR at 12 weeks after stopping treatment (SVR-12), that patient is cured........Virus will not come back, no matter what (even chemotherapy that knocks out the immune system does not lead to relapse) unless the patient gets exposed to HCV again (such as by drug abuse recidivism)"...plain wrong...

.The whole section about patients dropping out based on "A Clockwork Orange" I wont punish anyone here by cutting and pasting the whole section but how this relates to BIT is a poor analogy....dribble...

. "75 per cent cure rate without BIT225, but only 88 per cent cure rate with it.
    This difference does not rise to statistical significance".....I believe the cure rate without BIT225 is closer to 55%,...even then 75% To 88% is a statistically significant number.

."(I own shares in Benitec and Gilead, mentioned above)".....Another BLT holder with to much time on his hands.

As it turns out the arguments are mostly speculative about recruitment,patient dropouts.

GL Holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.001(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $41.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.7¢ 4.4¢ $31.64K 708.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 259000 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 17361 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.