LYC 2.56% $6.10 lynas rare earths limited

dr looi on fb malaysia, page-1830

1. 207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    The market ran hot during the last month and needed an excuse to get corrected. Now, that we see - as China is recovering fast - there is light at the end of the tunnel and this virus is not dooming everything (‘only’ 80000 of the 1400000000 people got the virus (officially). It’s a very very small number - do your simple math). Within a couple of weeks Corona will not be on the headlines anymore. In a world of social media this has been pushed hard but it’s getting boring soon. My guess is that with this perspective the market will recover during the next days and weeks. Stocks are looking cheap again and there is no alternative for the cheap money to go to with interest rates near zero.

Everything will fall into the right place for us, now. It‘s a unique chance for those who want’s to join Lynas.

- 3 years license and independence from Malaysia within this timeframe (US, Australia production). The long term should be very save, now.

- New Government seems to be more LYC friendly (easy if DAP is out). Maybe Amanda is able to negotiate the PDF and Condisoil. It should be of benefit for Malaysia. With the right government in place and support for Lynas we could even support a RE hub in Malaysia. Maybe attract companies like Siemens. There is more room for fantasy, now!

- EV‘s are on the run. This cannot be stopped anymore. Next years should be very exciting with lot’s of innovations around EV’s. Many should use our RE’s.

I would wonder if won’t see LYC going parabolic on Monday.

Cheers, Claus

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.10
Change
-0.160(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $5.701B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.14 $6.16 $6.02 $31.69M 5.119M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23252 $6.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.10 23221 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.