LYC 0.33% $6.07 lynas rare earths limited

dr looi on fb malaysia, page-3228

1. 7,395 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 498
    Well for once you are correct. I am still recovering from my total shoulder replacement and I am not suppose to be lifting more than 20 LBS I do go beyond this but 50 would be a real challenge. Now you explain what my lifting ability has to do with containers? Again you show how little you know. Lynas would not use 40 ft containers they would use 20s. Dry gravel should weight much less than Lynas damp concentrate.

• Typically sand and gravel weigh approximately 1500 pounds (3/4 of a ton) per scoop (1/2 cubic yard). One cubic yard (2 scoops) will weigh about 1.5 tons (3000 lbs.).
    Now if you look at the max weight of a 20 ft container it is about 24 tons and capacity is 1,158 CU Ft or 43 Cu yds. It does not take even a pencil and paper to see that the 20 ft quickly reaches it weight limit long before it's CU yard limit. Now a 40 Ft does hold about 5 tons more than a 20 ft but it would be less than 1/4 full. when it reaches its weight limit. 20 foot containers are about half the price of a 40 foot to ship. So which do you think Lynas should use a 37% filled 20 ft container or a 40 ft which can only hold 29 tons and be only 22 % full.
    You must be an old male that still believes bigger is better and never considers facts. Here is data on shipping containers. Container-Dimensions.pdf (vantagefreight.com.au)

One other thing you should know is that containers can only have a limited amount of weight stacked on them. Lynas containers are always heavy. So in the yard where they free stack, without frames, they go on the ground. so if a freighter comes in that will take them to Lamp and there are many containers on them and around them the yard will not want to dig them out. they will say something like It will take 2 or 3 days to get those last 2 or 4 containers out. This is why AL in Q3 CC says they are getting rescheduled many times.

If you have not noticed I only reply when you insult me and you are wrong in very simple ways. So if you want to stop this just stop making childish comments when I am not even involved and it stops. It is really getting too easy to show how wrong you always are. You could also just keep it up, I may get bored with you soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.07
Change
0.020(0.33%)
Mkt cap ! $5.673B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.08 $6.09 $6.02 $35.62M 5.828M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 298927 $6.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.07 30108 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.