LYC 1.34% $6.06 lynas rare earths limited

dr looi on fb malaysia, page-3281

1. 13,360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1234
    "WLP is an iron phosphate material that is a very low level Naturally Occurring Radioactive Material (NORM). Lynas Malaysia’s operations do not enhance or alter the natural radioactivity and WLP has the same radioactivity level as the feedstock material used during processing (6 Bq/g). By way of example, material with similar levels of radioactivity can be used in road base material in the United Kingdom.

As announced on 21 May 2019, Lynas will relocate Cracking & Leaching, the first stage of its operations currently located in Malaysia, to Western Australia as part of the Lynas 2025 growth plan. Under Lynas Malaysia’s new licence, the relocation is required to be completed within 4 years. Once the transition to Western Australia is complete, WLP residue will no longer be produced in Malaysia." (see... Lynas web site residue and tailing)

Yes Sir,
    Lynas needs to build two metal sheds each larger than a giga-factory according to c1959 from his old 2018 post above as all things radioactive need to be protected from rain. He does it again, shows no math or logic just his guesstimates bs. I really love his fake Lynas largest open pit talk. We went through this "roof" talk in 2018 and 2020 we dealt with his fake open pit. He's truly Captain Parrot. I'd love for him to fly to new height and show us satellites images of them buildings. He'll likely some day say Tesla got the building designs from his math and logic too. All just IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.06
Change
0.080(1.34%)
Mkt cap ! $5.664B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.11 $6.11 $6.02 $16.85M 2.778M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 26100 $6.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.08 3000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.