LYC 0.90% $7.70 lynas rare earths limited

So Bill Johnson, the Oz minister, confirmed that Australia will...

1. 109 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 343
    So Bill Johnson, the Oz minister, confirmed that Australia will not accept the Lynas by-product residues – this is old news.

Dr. Mahathir already confirmed that on April 6th:

“Lynas had intended to send the waste back to Australia but the country does not want to accept it.”
    https://www.businesstimes.com.sg/energy-commodities/mahathir-says-new-suitors-may-emerge-for-rare-earths-firm-lynas

Dr Mahatir also stated that the Lynas plant can continue to operate:

“He added that the company (WES), or even Lynas, would be able to operate in Malaysia if they promise that raw materials coming to Malaysia are cleaned.”

So cracking and leaching in Australia (As already outlined by Ms. Lacaze)…And the residue will either have to go to a PDF or permitted as a saleable commodity. (My Hong Kong expat resident brother also suggests that it should be used for the harbour land reclamation projects instead of the huge cost of sand that they purchase – but what a waste of valuable fertilizer - and the North Koreans really need it!)

In my judgement, the LAMP will not be allowed to close. Dr. M. knows this as indicated in his quote. That’s because of the critical non-Chinese supply chain to Japan. A closure consequence would be hundreds of times detrimental than the mere demise of Lynas – other posters have already illustrated this in detail so I won’t repeat. It’s just not going to happen – no, stop it down-rampers – it won’t happen.

As in December last year, we may have a temporary face saving pause but that’s when the international blow torch gets turned up to full and a solution is “suddenly” found – if not, more likely, before.

The share price may well suffer a while longer due to investor panic and fear at thinking the worst. The Instoes love this by the way as it shakes out all the retail “Mum and Dads” at bargain basement prices.

A life changing opportunity coming up to handsomely profit in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.