LYC 0.58% $6.88 lynas rare earths limited

So sorry to say my favorite quote of the day is:"Stopping people...

1. 13,378 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1235
    So sorry to say my favorite quote of the day is:
    "Stopping people from harming themselves is difficult" shows how even Dr. hw looi can only do so much. Minister Yeo is down right determine to destroy her political career. She takes deputy Fuziah and Wong Tack as mentors. not listening to a word in reality Dr. M has said Yeo remains in her declining orbit soon to burn out like a shoot star.
    Come August 15th her Space Shuttle heat tiles will surely come undone if she does not listen to the engineers just as of Columbia told top management.
    Now figure Minister Yeo within weeks of taking her oath from the King of Malaysia started a review of Lynas. She has installed a non-professional yet "religious" anti-Lynas deputy minister to lead the review committee of top Malaysian scientist.
    Yeo later, when the review was completed and submitted to her (without deputy Fuziah) locked and sealed the committee's report and ushered into the house her very own decision. Playing the power card elected idiots can hold. For even an idiot can get a college degree and votes of the people when their stars line up.

During the launch of STS-107, Columbia's 28th mission, a piece of foam insulation broke off from the Space Shuttle external tank and struck the left wing of the orbiter. A few previous shuttle launches had seen damage ranging from minor to nearly catastrophic from foam shedding,[1][2] but some engineers suspected that the damage to Columbia was more serious. NASA managers limited the investigation, reasoning that the crew could not have fixed the problem if it had been confirmed.[3] When Columbia re-entered the atmosphere of Earth, the damage allowed hot atmospheric gases to penetrate the heat shield and destroy the internal wing structure, which caused the spacecraft to become unstable and break apart.[4]

This weekend~~~ Some idiot hung himself in America in a Federal Prison before he could be brought to court thus denying hundreds of victims proper socially awarded restitution and or re-compensation. And the quote comes from a report by the US Attorney General office/or related public source.
    Makes me recall hoe Minister Yeo had ran the the Malaysian AG after mentor Fuziah, spreading fear, said Lynas was going to sue.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.88
Change
-0.040(0.58%)
Mkt cap ! $6.430B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.92 $7.05 $6.83 $13.27M 1.918M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 966 $6.87

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.90 18661 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.