LYC 1.09% $6.95 lynas rare earths limited

Dr M sued for renewing license, page-7

1. 1,728 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 672

Not that I think they warrant or deserve ANY time on Lynas threads but TBT has been fairly active on his continuing his anti Lynas campaign, obviously looking at every angle where he and his flock (two sacrificial lambs) might make some ground to try and stall or railroad the next licence renewal.
    TBT and fools if you are reading these posts, FUAll! Fundamentally Ur All insane, I think that's what it stands for.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Press statement by Save Malaysia Stop Lynas dated 11th Dec 2019
    Today, 11th Dec 2019, SMSL’s legal representative from Messrs Azri Lee Swee Seng & Co have attended a hearing in the Kuala Lumpur High Court on our application for leave to initiate a Judicial Review on the 6 months extension granted to Lynas by the Malaysian Cabinet Ministers on the 15th August 2019.
    We are seeking the court’s order to declare the decision by the Malaysian Cabinet Ministers to extend Lynas’ operating license by 6 months on the 15th August as null and void.
    In a press report by The Star dated 16th August 2019 :
    “ In a statement yesterday, the Atomic Energy Licensing Board (AELB) said the Cabinet has decided to renew Lynas’ licence, which was originally due to expire on Sept 2, with three main conditions related to the residue.( https://www.thestar.com.my/…/08/16/lynas-gets-six-more-mont…)
    Lynas gets six more months | The Star Online
    PETALING JAYA: The operating licence for Gebeng-based rare earth producer Lynas Malaysia will be extended for six months beginning Sept 3, although it comes with stricter conditions governing ...
    www.thestar.com.my
    From the statement by AELB above it is clear that the Cabinet Ministers had made the decision to renew Lynas’ operating license instead of the Minister of MESTECC, before whom Lynas had made the appeal and presented their views in a special hearing.
    We were advised that This decision clearly contravened the provision found in Section 32 in the AELA Act 1984!
    In view of this, we have applied for leave at the KL High Court to initiate a Judicial Review.
    It is our utmost concern that the same rule or law should be applied to all irrespective of one’s social status or position as required under the rule of law

For further info please contact
    Tan Bun Teet 0179730576
    Hon Kai Ping 0199065208

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.95
Change
0.075(1.09%)
Mkt cap ! $6.524B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.94 $7.04 $6.88 $5.506M 790.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 3307 $6.94

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.95 6787 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.17pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.