RGT 17.7% 30.0¢ argent biopharma limited

I have a lot of time for Dr Mark Sircus. He is a doctor who...

1. 1,873 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 952
    I have a lot of time for Dr Mark Sircus. He is a doctor who pulls no punches when it comes to Big Pharma vs Natural alternatives. I highly recommend his book “Medical Marijuana’ as excellent reference material to a wide range of conditions. His writing is backed up by a huge reference resource of studies for all over the world.

upload_2016-5-13_8-37-31.png

If you are serious about finding out what makes your body tick and how you can get to function at its optimum, go to his site and enjoy the journey. drsircus.com/

The following article written by Mark Sircus, was emailed to me this morning.

Natural Opioid Pain Medication Alternatives

May 12, 2016 under Medicine

Hospitals and doctors do not mind killing people it seems with their ignorance and stubbornness and their refusal to learn anything new that is not from big pharma. For instance, the way doctors and hospitals routinely work encourages the overprescribing of addictive drugs like Vicodin and OxyContin, fueling an epidemic of overdoses tied to the opioid medications. Deaths linked to misuse and abuse of prescription opioids increased to nearly 19,000 in 2014, the highest figure on record, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

The federal government supports these deaths, in part, by its refusal to acknowledge that medical marijuana is an excellent and safe medicine for pain having killed no one, not a soul. Cannabis helps you deal with non-stop chronic pain and helps one function better throughout the day, increasing the quality of a patients’ life.

If you are suffering from chronic pain, you may experience greater relief if your doctors adds cannabinoids – the main ingredient in cannabis or medical marijuana – to an opiates-only treatment. A combined therapy of opiates and cannabis could result in reduced opiate dosages thus reducing overdosing and death.

Marijuana has been used to treat a wide variety of painful conditions, from headache to the pain of childbirth. Cancer and AIDS patients, migraine sufferers, and people with spastic and movement disorders all describe how marijuana helped relieve their painful symptoms. Three puffs a day of cannabis, helps people with chronic nerve pain due to injury or surgery feel less pain and sleep better, a Canadian team has found. There are many types of pain that can be treated with marijuana and that is why I wrote Medical Marijuana.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
0.045(17.7%)
Mkt cap ! $13.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.5¢ 30.0¢ 25.5¢ $1.492K 5.713K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1292 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 5 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.