BIT 2.22% 4.6¢ biotron limited

Dr Michelle Miller has converted all her options with $597,000 of her own money, why now?, page-15

1. 3,617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 501

Remember these options aren't the same as the ones you or I may have in BIT. These are executive options. Executive share and option plan administrators usually offer a "cashless exercise and sell" feature whereby the exercise price is effectively deducted from the proceeds of sale of stock.

I've used such a facility on numerous occassions in my previous employment as I had various batches of executive options granted to me which in some instances I didn't want to find the cash to exercise due to other financial commitments. This is in reality one of the most common means of cashing out executive options.

If she has stumped up the cash and she is keeping the equities then this is no doubt a great endorsement for the company's prospects short term. I'm worried that people are overestimating the likeihood of this scenario and the possible panic that will result if people suddenly find that she dumped them and banked the cash.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.001(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $41.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.7¢ 4.4¢ $31.64K 708.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 259000 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 17361 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.