BIT 1.45% 6.8¢ biotron limited

I'm glad Mr Red that you have made some good coin. Sorry to see...

1. 2,833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2381
    I'm glad Mr Red that you have made some good coin. Sorry to see you're leaving now when I think the present steady low is a good entry point, or top us as I have done today. But as you say, you'll be back if it takes off again. See you then.

For other readers, I rarely day trade or trade the small shifting swings. I prefer to buy the lows when I like a stock and ride it out to eventual victory. Horses for courses.

Anyway, as the weekend is looming and we've been here a short while now with Biotron's new impetus, not withstanding those long termers, and the trading week is almost past, some hopefuls will by beginning to worry about their overnight sensation that hasn't arrived. Maybe they're beginning to believe that it won't. Maybe, like Mr. Red, they'll quit the game with their present winnings, or losses, whatever the case.

Being Friday afternoon, lets play a game to set the tone for the weekend. I suggest the future game. It's easy to play. Pick your future and describe it. But there is a strict rule. It must be practical. It must be demonstrable within reason. It can't rely solely on hopes. There must be proof.

So for example, if your future play is to win the lotto tonight, your game plan can't be based solely on your desire to win. Oh, I hope I win the lotto tonight. Sorry, you lose.

No, if you were going to play the future game with lotto, you'd require an evidence based game plan that would point towards your forthcoming lotto win, like the one below. I won lotto four times in January, so my chances tonight are pretty good.

Batmansdaughter's January lotto wins. (It helps when your daddy has a secret formula. Where else does he get all his funds to support his work).

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1983/1983759-4feda48ac5aa543a0862b67ac05bfaea.jpg https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1983/1983762-7656af31d78ef501cca8ca55ebe30050.jpg https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1983/1983781-7545c8e12d830ad85ca6b1c9cd8a9fa7.jpg

But my future game play is not lotto. It's Biotron. I'll go first because because I'm holding the dice. Here's my evidence based game plan that Biotron will soon be a household name, globally.

Biotron has a library of compounds that quickly whip up to be antivirals against common viruses: HIV; Hep's; Coronas etc

Biotron's compounds have so far within the confines of their testing, have proven very successful.

There is every chance that these compounds will eventually prove to be successful at the commercial level because they may prove to be far better than present antivirals attempting to achieve the same goals. There success will be based on their new mode of killer action.

More immediately, there happens to be an outbreak of a pesky deadly virus that is out of hand and no one has any idea how to stop it.

Biotron just happens to have some compounds that probably are suitable for the occasion, and co-incidentally just filed some US Patent applications that demonstrate this point.

Biotron therefore got to work almost immediately on the project by hiring some labs that have access to the pesky virus to try their compounds.

The results of these trials are forthcoming and likely to be successful, because the pesky virus isn't really that different to the ones they've experimented with previously.

Biotron will be successful dealing with this pesky virus and will become a household name for their efforts.

Batmansdaughter wins her play.

Your turn.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
-0.001(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $61.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 6.9¢ 6.8¢ $56.43K 828.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 456468 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.3¢ 61089 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.8¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 1.45 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.9¢ 6.9¢ 6.8¢ 143438
Last updated 15.59pm 25/04/2024 ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.