BIT 2.53% 8.1¢ biotron limited

What Biotron is presently doing with regard to COVID-19 is quite...

1. 2,802 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2308
    What Biotron is presently doing with regard to COVID-19 is quite clear, even if some of the usual fools above attempt to state otherwise.

Even without Biotron's three very recent news broadcasts to confirm, anyone with any sense of what's going on in the world will easily deduce that Biotron needs to pursue this opportunity immediately, as they have. After all, they have been working on a 'pill' for 'these types of virus' for quite a while. COVID-19 has given it all a real urgent skake-up.

The three very recent broadcasts, not to mention their formal ASX announcement, states the same. These three broadcasts have not been for raising their public profile for their HIV work. Their results and forthcoming presentation will cover that. Their HIV work requires a commercial partner, not a public applause. All this media is a result of the new virus and to bring to Australia and the world's attention that Biotron is working on a solution. Why, because Biotron believe they could have the solution, or at least become part of it in a meangingful way.

I think MM did a much better job in explaining her wares in this recent podcast than her two previous videos. The interviewer on the other hand really missed the mark. When he took up the discussion after MM explained their history in working with coronaviruses, concluding by saying that 'in our case, we can now test some of our drugs that have shown really good activity against these other corona viruses, lets look and see if they have good activity against this new one' (10:40 - 10:58).

At this point the interviewer suddenly made a strange deduction about the present outbreak. He suggested that Biotron and no one else is going to make a drug for this particular outbreak.......' but it will be for future outbreaks........'

MM responded that this is true, then forced to clear her throat from the obvious 'error' he made, before she went on to correct him. Her agreement was therefore a reply to the part of his deduction where future viruses will continue to be relevant.

Then she continued in the correction: 'But this current outbreak may continue on and we do have some compounds that are quite advanced, and in terms of toxicity and terms of safety, so if one of those compounds was to show good activity against this virus then this could be fast tracked' (11:26 - 11:46).

So lets leave the trolls to stew in their lies and become even more frustrated. We'll know by their forthcoming efforts.

Anyway, moving forward I will again state my opinion that I believe we will hear their first initial results very quickly - days, a week - because their advanced compounds (not trying to make a new one), have been dropped into the petri dish containing the cloned new virus. As I showed last week, this process is very quick. They repeat it, analyse the results, and deduce a theory of what is occurring. News.

We do not know what these results will be. If anything like their previous coronavirus results that MM has stated, and the recent US Patent that became necessary, we can expect the same positive results here. This is likely because BIotron has tested their compounds against all the varieties of human corona viruses, including SARS, and have demonstrated successfully that their compounds achieved positive results.

MM's reference in the podcast to the toxicity and safety of their coronavirus compounds is extremely critical for fast tracking any new positive results for a program for COVID-19. In my view, this even places them in a superior position to Remdesivir that is required now to have a complete double blind placebo controlled trial that is occurring in Wuhan presently, and forecasted to be completed end of April.

In short, if Biotron's advanced humancorona compounds are just as successful against COVID-19, then I believe that they will be fast-tracked into immediate trials with patients in China, just as Remdesivir was in the USA on the first COVID-19 patient under the FDA compassionate instrument, which resulted in it being delivered to China.

MM better get her scrubs ready.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.1¢
Change
0.002(2.53%)
Mkt cap ! $73.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 8.1¢ 7.2¢ $87.51K 1.177M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 30000 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.2¢ 312790 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.7¢
  Change
0.002 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.5¢ 8.0¢ 7.3¢ 161454
Last updated 15.34pm 29/03/2024 ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.