CDB 0.00% 0.9¢ condor blanco mines limited

Black money, what are you talking about, " I guess CDB is also...

1. 2,244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 155
    Black money, what are you talking about, " I guess CDB is also looking for a gas JV Partner. Maybe from Dubai, because there are much interested investors and financiers from there" what makes you think this? for goodness sake they couldnt even update the market in regards to what they have been doing this whole 2 weeks, they said the funding was going to be transfered to its australian bank with in day and didnt care about informing its investors on the changes. and now everything has become postive because Mr Stafford has told majikman that an announcement will be released on monday! who the hell does that? instead of telling majikman an announcement will be made on monday why didnt they bloody update the market saying an announcement will be in on money, like seriously i dont know majikman, why should we have to rely on people we dont no or trust to bring info to us when the company should be doing that.

even if cdb brings out a good announcment on monday or when ever they decide to! management still need to be blasted for not concidering the feelings of cdb share holders, this has been a really hard 2 weeks for all of us, all because cdb management didnt think it was important enough to let US shareholders no what is going on.

I think we all deserve an appology from management, its either an oppology or they bring out a deal that makes the share price fly to the sky.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.