LYC 1.30% $6.25 lynas rare earths limited

Lynas PR is ridiculously slow and doesn't deliver ease of...

1. 166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    Lynas PR is ridiculously slow and doesn't deliver ease of pressure, when needed.

In my opinion Wong Tack is not more than a peasant in this chess game - a loud, green activist, beating the drum that serves the shared goals of others. There are obviously more powerful actors available and therefore i can not agree with you here.

The storage issue remains a matter of unsatisfied standpoints and needs (no matter if they are justified or reasonable). The last years Lynas had a supporting and well-disposed governmental and could always get it on it's side of the argumentation but they were too slow to achieve the legitime industrialisation/commerciallysation of condisoil (to make discussable facts).

It's simply unsolved and needs to be clarified to find a solution that is accepted by both sides - that is typically nothing, where one of the involved parties insists on it's position and doesn't move an inch. (Face saving) Agreements typically happen somewhere in the middle of two sides, after coming together (inspections & negotiations?!). IMHO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.25
Change
0.080(1.30%)
Mkt cap ! $5.841B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.25 $6.26 $6.17 $15.83M 2.513M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 18985 $6.22

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.25 53073 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.