LYC 0.24% $6.19 lynas rare earths limited

As i already said - i'm not impartial, but on my own side. I do...

1. 166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    As i already said - i'm not impartial, but on my own side.

I do research and calculations ... with a mathematical & chemical engineering background.

I do not like people pretending, that they are the only ones knowing the truth ...

I like alternative opinions and sometimes have one on my own - based on my research (see my election impact assessment and advice, that former oppositionists & environmentalists suddenly remembering old feuds)

I don't like the discussions about markets that matter and sometimes put chemist on ignore for a day or week.

I do the same with aushed, when he plays the Lynas cheerleader or repeats the same statements the 100th time ... because repetition doesn't create relevance ... especially in dirty political negotiations.

I don't count how often goofy is right or wrong - but in the rubbish he stated in his last posts, he's proven wrong ... and as always i put transparently the facts, my analysis relies on into my post - acessable for everybody how wants to check this.

Wanna play the ratpack and chase Chemist? Do your game (or business) ... i don't care too much to be on someone's side - even if i sometime's appreciate his opponing perspective as advocatus diaboli more than the "all is fine, no worries" of others.

Wanna impress people with wrong facts - independent if you are on the one or other side (knowing there's no black or white, but only prrspectives), when i know they are wrong and essily to find? Then - honestly - eat my flames!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.19
Change
0.015(0.24%)
Mkt cap ! $5.785B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.25 $6.26 $6.17 $8.721M 1.373M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 19408 $6.18

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.19 6855 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.33pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.