KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

Dr Priscilla Brastianos, page-134

1. 2,082 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1651
    Here is another brilliant presentation from Priscilla recorded on the 18 Sept 20 at AACR.

Much discussion involves her ALLIANCE Trial and brain mets alterations in Pi3K and CDK pathways.

The link or the web address to this video does not open the presentation...but just key into google ... session 6 tumor 18 sept 2020 aacr ...
    and the video came up for me in google 2nd from the top.

It is great to have this person, once again strongly mentioning GDC 0084 and the various alterations - which we know make up the Pi3K pathway. (Of course CDK alterations feature in this trial also 50 % CDK & 43% Pi3k in all brain mets patients).

Prof Brastanious starts at 56 minute.....I do not find this too complex, but sure, its a bit heavy going for some. Alot of talk about how brain cancers are different in the brain.

It is recommended though, that you might like to watch all of the presentation from 56 min to end 1.19 min. Interesting and easier to understood Pi3k discussion features in this 23 min or so. Very, very reassuring - as in particular Priscilla confirms the ALLIANCE trial has passed stage 1 - in 15 patients and moved into a further group of patients.

So there is quite alot of PI3k here.....the most significant new info, for me though, is at 1.03m, where Priscilla specifically thank the work of Mike Davies (I know he is from M D Anderson No1 US Cancer Hospital).......Mike has just released a new melanoma brain mets study, which shows the majority of alterations in this brain cancer have Pi3k mutations. It is the fact that the trial must be working, or would seem to be working - if these Pi3k studies in melanoma are of of such meaning to her.

This drug Paxalisib would seem to be on track for brain mets in all cancers of the human body.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.