TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

dr reddys could net $60m, page-26

1. TDA
    11,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 137
    Thanks Timber. Have you got a link for the subscription?

It makes sense that they wouldn't put in any revenues for this year as Reddy's business copped a bit of a flogging recently and is why they have cut back on emerging markets and increased focus on established instead. Analysts are quite happy to blue sky anything when they think all is well, when it changes like recently they tuck tail and run.

I still have analysts I chat to that say $2 - $3 for ACL as early as 1st half next year. Whilst I want to believe them and know that they chat to the appropriates I am sticking to my own thoughts of at least 80c end of year and maybe $1.20 after they confirm first sales quarter. From there every quarter will be screened very closely for the minimum 40% market share for the full year or thereabouts after 15 months, my opinion. This doesn't include anything else with regards to the business and its pipeline, I am trying to be rather harsh as post earlier.

Also do I see that you are holding now? Did you before as I was sure I saw you not holding in your disclosure. Nothing meant by this, just asking:)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.