TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

dr. reddy's q2 2013 results

1. Neo
    2,195 Posts.
    http://seekingalpha.com/article/963211-dr-reddy-s-laboratories-management-discusses-q2-2013-results-earnings-call-transcript?part=single

"Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Management Discusses Q2 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
    October 30, 2012

Current quarter also witnessed the sustain progress in the large limited competition candidates mainly: ziprasidone, Tacrolimus, fondaparinux, clopidogrel, et cetera, plus the ramp-up in antibiotics portfolio and products from our Shreveport facility

Operator:

-The next question is from Nimish Mehta from MP Advisors. [Technical Difficulty] Sorry, the line has been disconnected. We'll move on to the next question. The next question is from Prakash Agarwal from CIMB.

Prakash Agarwal - RBS Research

-On other income, I see, I mean, the last few quarters our run rate have been around $200 million and this quarter we were at $394 million. So anything specific that has happened or...?

Umang Vohra - Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President and Member of Management Council
    Prakash,

-this other income consists of sale of Spain [ph] chemicals in API and similar other nature of the operating income. It could -- you could probably take the $200 million run rate as well for this item.

-Okay. And on the question on the U.S. piece, the Fondaparinux. Any, I mean, what is the scenario in terms of pricing? And have you seen more kind of production issues being sorted out in terms of more supplies you're able to do it and expected launch into Europe please?

Umang Vohra - Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President and Member of Management Council

-So production issues are completely sorted out. We have ample stocks, but the market has broadly settled down between [indiscernible] generics and us. So at this juncture, I think the share between the 3 is more or less settled down. There could be a little bit of movement here and there but otherwise, I think it's a good robust business, and no supply scenario. As far as Europe is concerned, I think we are fine, so when we get approval, we'll launch.

-And when could we see that launch happening in Europe? Is it a fiscal '14 kind of thing or...?

Umang Vohra - Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice

-President and Member of Management Council
    I think you should ask the regulatory bodies in Europe, but some time next fiscal."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.