SNT 3.45% 3.0¢ syntara limited

Dr Robertson claim released via the PR writer Miss Moffatt and...

1. 30 Posts.
    Dr Robertson claim released via the PR writer Miss Moffatt and dated yesterday the 24th, states he sold the mass exodus of shares last week on the 17th, the CHMP meeting was also held last week. Does anybody know what day and time this meeting was??? It was not mentioned in the phone hook up. As a shareholder (over 6yrs), we should have access to the minutes of this meeting, or a record of what transpired, not just a short summary by PXS. And when was the CHMP meeting timeframe agreed, I would want to see that no executive of PXS would be allowed to BUY or SELL shares after the meeting was arranged. I doubt it was agreed on Mon the 16th, public servents don't move that quick especially in the EU. The Dr sold the shares on the 17th, and then walked into a meeting with the CHMP and got the bad news, ....or did he?? Did he talk with anybody from the CHMP in the hours and days before the meeting, and what was going to be tabled in the meeting??

I don't buy the 'tax issue story', I just don't buy it at all. Not one question was allowed to be asked about this share trade by the CEO on the teleconference. The HOLD sentiment does not reflect my true anger at this transaction, I can take the hit to the SP but not the CEO's share trading activities!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.001(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $35.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 3.0¢ 2.8¢ $49.35K 1.726M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 709077 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.