SLA 0.00% $3.34 silk laser australia limited

dr shev coming to town, page-13

1. 5,718 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 319
    Re BioA, I felt awful (flu-like) for about the first week of taking it (8-9 months ago). Thereafter I found a marked improvement in mood and general wellbeing, which became even more noticeable when I ran out for a couple of weeks (2-3 months in) in which time I went back to feeling tired and worn-down.

The last 6 months has been a stressful time to say the least (thanks Opes/ANZ) but I have generally held-up pretty well through-out both mentally and physically. In that time I have actually had 2 colds, though I did get over them quicker than previous winters (2-3 days).

I play Aussie Rules during winter and did not miss training all year (rare for me and a 36 y/o) and have even played 2 games in one weekend (Sat/Sun) with the Vets on 3 occasions, one after a big night on the turps (lol), something I would never have contemplated in the past.

More specifically, the eczema on my elbow has cleared and the "footy-shower foot-sores" I get each year did not surface this year.

I am soon to get a Cholesterol test. My last reading was 5 (previously 7) when taking Lipitor which I stopped when commencing BioA. Liptor made me dehyrdated, BioA has not. I am a bit nervous about the test result but will post when done. I am hoping BioA will keep the level low as I really don't want to go back to Lipitor and it's side-effects.

A with all pharamceuticals I suppose, they will not work for everyone. But would like to hear other's experiences, good, bad or otherwise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.