IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

I've been enjoying reading through the comments and research on...

1. 36 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    I've been enjoying reading through the comments and research on IHL. Good threads with good info!

I own a few microcap stocks but none in the cannabis sector. Have been reading up with intent to take a small position.
    A few questions spring to mind and would really like to hear your thoughts:

1. FY2020: Revenue at 600k, product costs at 450k; Does it seem like a reasonable margin?
    Regardless, it is some cash flowing in and hopefully building the brand so a good thing.

2. As of June 2020 IHL had 3.6mil in cash. Last year they were 3.9 mil in the red. How long can they continue without needing more cash?

3. Dr. Sud Argawal newly appointed Chief Med Office also runs a company called Cannvalate which my understanding is a middle man connecting suppliers with customers (as well as a partner and top shareholder of IHL). The company got less than stellar online reviews. See "product review". Most complaints are about being ripped off, sold inferior products, or being misled. Has anyone had any personal experience?
    I'm asking because it seems Dr. Sud, whilst new, is the face and frontline of IHL. And lets be honest, his presentation skills are excellent !

4. Dr Sud's has 288mil share options plus 68 mil shares (inc. performance shares....all criteria laid out in 26/5/2020 ASX ann) as part of his package as CMO. Does it seem disproportionately high considering 774mil SOI ? Essentially if Sud can drive the SP above 20c he will be a VERY rich man.

5. According to LinkedIn Sud also runs a property development company. Nothing wrong with that; I like property myself. But there's only 24 hours in a day and how much time does Cannvalate and Sterling Property demand from our front guy?

Tough questions but with honest motive. I look forward to seeing IHL and all holders do well.
    ps: If you haven't watched the video I highly recommend it. Very informative.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.