NEU 4.15% $13.61 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

of Treagus' triumphalist propaganda around the world in the last...

1. 521 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1286
    of Treagus' triumphalist propaganda around the world in the last three years I personally have enough. today's rise is important in terms of volume and technically it has its value which must be confirmed in the next sessions. but what has moved the market are much more reliable elements than the words of Treagus, or what is being formalized in the evolution of patents that protect 2591. to make it short and succinct I know that in the last hours or days, there has been a significant activity on the US patent; as a first step, our secretary Pilcher was asked to transfer the address, which is curious given that it was only now deemed to be done since it is from October 5, 2013 that Neuren changed domiciliation; the question was refused because our good Pilcher signed the document with an illegible abbreviation so everything to be redone (in my opinion certain things should be avoided). ignoring the formal errors, the most important part concerns what Glass has advanced and obtained as the inventor of the patent, or the variation of the application title by deleting "neuroprotective" and leaving only "neurodeveloptmental desorders". this is very important because it clearly divides what is Trofinetide from 2591 which is therefore officially proposed to very different studies and objectives.this is the link for the consultation:https://register.epo.org/ipfwretrieve?apn=US.201815869672.A&lng=enI conclude by communicating that my suspicions accrued in 2017 that behind Neuren with 2591 there was Roche, are substantially confirmed. I have collected material and circumstances that confirm my well established relationships for more than three years ago.those who have patience in this investment will experience the official nature of this partnership. who has an interest in going deeper into some of my posts from 2017.good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.