CYP 0.00% 28.0¢ cynata therapeutics limited

Dr.Washer Response_Cynata Deals

1. 6,406 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1618
    I have conversed with Dr. Stewart Washer and Dr. Ross Macdonald through email and received some great responses from them, I will post one of the email responses from Dr. Washer that I received this afternoon, which I have permission to post onto public forums.

"...In terms of the recent article, there is indeed great potential with Cynata and we have a well defined pathway that we are progressing that is not really clear in the article.

Cynata has the only technology that enables unlimited production of quality stem cells (MSC) from a single, one time donor. We have now proven this works in the pilot manufacturing run as announced.  This has generated a good deal of interest from potential partners (commercial and research/academic) and the broader scientific community. The fact that the Cynata technology came from the leaders in stem cell research at Uni Wisconsin (Thompson and Slukvin) has given us a great pedigree base.

We are now speaking to a number of parties and hope to have partnership deals completed and announced in 2015. This should impact very positively on our share price form this relatively small current valuation.

Remember that MSB increased around 10X on the back of the Cephalon partnership deal from around $200m to around $2bn. They are indeed a good indicator for the potential in stem cell medicine with a number of indications in late stage clinical trials.

Thanks for your shareholding and support, I think we should see a good 2015 for our company !

Best Regards

Stewart..."

I think this is a great response from Dr.Washer and was good to get some reassurances from the company in their future plans. Buy up while it's cheap, this won't stay low for long in my opinion.

(The above is in no way financial advice, always do your own research before making a financial investment)

TheArchitect

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $50.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.0¢ 28.0¢ 28.0¢ $46 165

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 900 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 20807 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.