CYP 1.89% 27.0¢ cynata therapeutics limited

Dr.Washer Response_Cynata Deals, page-20

1. 1,068 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1735
    Hi @Rameez - At the end of the day, we are all guessing about what other people may or may not do.

I won't deny that it could drift lower if weak hands sell and short termers get impatient with the lack of news, and thus waiting for them to sell is a very valid strategy, for those waiting for a lower entry point. IMHO, very low volume over last couple of days suggests that we have already gone low enough, but I never attempt to predict markets (since it is so subjective at the end of the day).

Like @blokes said, long termers and anyone who has analysed the company in more detail, strongly believes that the stock can easily cross 5$, and would hence not sell. For long termers to think of selling, the price might have to try and test the 1.40s again.

Also, since our company is much more closely held than the average company, that could again go in the favour of those hold.

With regards to the management emails, I strongly feel that they are very serious about the licensing model. If you check my first analysis (before the recent rush of emails), I already pointed out that it appears that the management is keen to go for the licensing model and probably to reduce costs. There was something about the wording of their earlier presentations, where they seemed to emphasise on "licensing" which gave me that hunch.

The emails relating to eventual sale of business at a higher price, are an added icing on the cake, but I think that preliminary discussions about licensing might already be on, and announcement about the first licensing agreement is the first catalyst for holders, which should ideally give a massive boost. Hopefully, the road shows, etc. might yield fruit faster than we think, or I see little sense in a director purchasing in the 90s.

Good luck to you if you manage to get a good entry price, and we would all be happy for you.

I just pointed out 2 recent hot stocks which zoomed 80% in a day. Any positive announcement and I can't see why CYP won't have a similar reaction.
    All IMHO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
0.005(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $48.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.0¢ 27.0¢ $4 13

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 18895 26.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 5700 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.43pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.