ICG 16.7% 0.7¢ inca minerals limited

Dr West, page-146

1. 1,437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 296
    Thanks grubarura for the thread.
    Just on DR West.
    I consider DR West's correspondence with myself and the shareholders group to have been nothing but positive towards ICG.
    My emails back and forth have taught me there is a bigger picture, to be patient, the resource could be very large, in my words "hold on and enjoy the ride".
    Just a couple of DR West's more recent quotes........

a very substantial mineralising event causing widespread veining, fracturing and brecciation has occurred;...........

they are within the range of grades reported for the channel sampling of the veins at surface..........

And even more positive from DR West. .

So, for me, whilst the market clearly reacted negatively to the ASX release on Friday there was nothing in it that causes me any serious concern or says that there are any fundamental flaws with the exploration/mineralisation models or the ongoing potential of the project. I know that I probably sound a bit like a “stuck gramophone record” when I say that exploration is a long game and that (especially with this style of mineralisation) it will take considerable drilling before we fully know what we have here. However, the sheer size of the mineralised and alteration areas and the fact that the new area, to the south of Uchpanga (the area shown in the google satellite photo in an earlier ASX release which was bleached white and red), is now considered part of the overall system continues to encourage.

Thankyou DR West for your encouraging comments towards ICG.

I am writing this to say that i am most disappointed in the approach the company has takento try and discredit one of their most loyal supporters. I think this action/tactic taken by the company is not in anyone's best interests and diverts attention from what the main game is, WHICH IS TO EXPLORE..

I will be sending this post in an email to Ross, whom i respect greatly and would ask the same respect back towards ALL holders. I also would encourage others to email ICG to express their disappointment in their actions.....
    Thanks to all holders..........

TAKE CARE
    MULE
    Last edited by The Mule: 14/11/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $5.633M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $3.581K 511.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 905861 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1503941 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.