ICG 0.00% 0.4¢ inca minerals limited

Dr West, page-80

1. 10,433 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2707
    Absolutely Koko, and I agree with Thunder, and I am pretty sure that Dr J would like to approach it that way.

In the first instance we will see what happens this week.
    There could be another surprise CR to the Chinalco representatives and not to us.
    There could be good news from the drill and assays - or no news which at some point in time will be construed as bad news.
    Lets see what happens and in what order.

But in any case, we should approach the board as friends and allies, which of course we are.

In the long term I would like to see Inca develop Riqueza and expand the search for other projects in Peru, which history has shown us Ross and his team are very adept at doing. The pathway to that is thru finance from a strong and determined shareholder body and finally equity and debt into development.

Creeping finance from Chinalco will I think have a bad ending. They will want it all and they will get it, cheap !

However holding them at arm's length and in excellent relations until other majors are involved could maximize gains for the company's stakeholders.

Sorry Poet, sadly I cannot offer my self as a candidate, at my age and with my deafness I would struggle. However those who can should prepare a CV to be put to the AA email group for selection in due course - board experience would be good. Remember though that a director acts for all stakeholders, not just one sub group of shareholders - something which many boards might be reminded of - in a friendly way.

And thanks DPR, I concur with your views

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.242M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 249999 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 2345385 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.