PV1 0.00% 2.7¢ provaris energy ltd

Guys, just an FYI for those pondering about DR11. I have posted...

1. 107 Posts.
    Guys, just an FYI for those pondering about DR11. I have posted this before but will copy it again. This is a part of an email response from Jack Toby in Nov 2012

''The Department of Mines and Energy issues several different types of permits. In the case of DR11, the type of permit is a Drilling Reservation.
    The nature of this permit is that on expiry it reverts to Government ownership. However, the drilling reservation includes provision for Titan Energy Ltd to apply for additional rights in the event that it is able to recover sufficient hydrocarbons to surface during a drill stem test with laboratory test confirmation.''

I expect some news next week in relation to the 'sweet spot' and I am extremely confident we will hit that. DR11 and EP 455 have always been a long term game IMO. Get the sense of shale gas and oil - confirm it - farm out options etc etc - a company maker ba..

To say AD has been a pleasant surprise will be an understatement. Prev TTE announcement indication larger storage and facilities etc etc and then a bold statement to say intital target 700 bopd + was a great read!

If my memory serves me right in 2012 (prior to the AD drilling) TTE stated a target of app 500 bopd + from AD Northern & Southern Flanks. To be able to enhance that initial target is a great sign of confidence from this conservative management.

I hope TTE makes money for all of us, its always been a LT for me. Although I am not as big a fish as many others, but ever since the AD 68 ft thick zone discovery - I have tripled my holdings! and that is massive for this little duck...

appreciate the discussion... GLTA cheers VoM.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PV1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.8¢ 2.7¢ $6.445K 237.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 415020 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 102207 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.29pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PV1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.