RFE 0.00% 0.0¢ series 2018-1 reds trust

Sharechaos.. Greatly appreciate you joining us...Ok I'll do...

1. 2,889 Posts.
    Sharechaos.. Greatly appreciate you joining us...

Ok I'll do it... Lets test DP

To all Forkers..... Please post your questions or concerns with relevent back ground information to substantiate your questioning...

Provided there is quality posting I will transpose all questions into a letter demanding/requesting that Dave Prentice offer up some level of response to set us all at ease...

So please ensure quality research in your questions. ie quote reference where the information came from.

ie. check waterfronts post 5034449... Note that he lists the location of the information that he has used to base his questions and inferences.....Which backs up and substantiates his comments.

I will not check your references so make sure you are correct....

Please ensure to base your questions on fact and not emotion or opinion..... Albeit if you have a link to substantiate your opinion it will appear in the letter.

Furthermore Im more then happy to phone him if a response is not forthcoming.... Even if I have to bend his arm to come on down to little old HC and post here(unlikely but you never know)....

NOTE TO ALL....No stupid questions....

ie Why is the stock price going down??? DUMB QUESTION (All directors use the same answer and therefore no value here)

The whole point being.... Waterfrontage and Kruiser have both pointed out points of concern that deserve an answer...

So come on forkers.... Now is the time to ask your questions to put DP to the test..... (WF and Kruiser I will only use threads from this post... So if your interested to do so could you please take the time to clearly articulate your questions in this thread, if you want me to ask them)

I will edit to a degree to ensure letter is balanced and unbiased....

NOTE: Again if the question is pure conjecture or unsubstantiated it won't appear in the letter...

I will post the draft here for a couple of days for comment before sending it...

It will most likely say....

DP here is a list of questions that you must answer...

etc

But lets wait and see what forkers have to say... Don't be shy...

GO RFE!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.