RFE 0.00% 0.0¢ series 2018-1 reds trust

draft letter for david prentice, page-42

1. 248 Posts.
    Nazzy et al,

Well done and thank you for the response post.
    As optimistic as I am about RFE, I must agree with Waterfrontage regarding previous posts and as usual this is nothing but a PR stunt from DP.

I invested in this company based on projections and announcements made by the MD who tapped the market at $1.20 identifying that certain things would happen imminently regarding wells being drilled at a certain rate. If that same MD thinks that he can try and deceive loyal, long standing shareholders who have remained committed to this company regarding the no. of wells coming online and alternatively simply and conveniently refer to wells that have been acquired from an acquisition, then that is not good enough. Do you think we never studied Maths 101???

If you are serious DP - then please stop spinning and get to drilling as you said you would do....

Occasionally, every now and then between the other engagements that you pass-off as Non-Exec roles, please go back and refer to your previous announcements.... Only that way, can you authentically put yourself in the shoes of the investment community who are reading your announcements.........

For the removal of doubt, I am still very enthusiastic about RFE. It is simply not reaching its potential with what is going on currently and I want Management to know that long serving shareholders are disgruntled.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.