ETM 4.00% 2.4¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Draft Proposal for near zero tolerance, page-61

1. 2,218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 645
    Well they as GML are working under the plan as I assume set by the Greenland Government and Danish Government in 2016 of mining with Uranium as By Product...

That would go beyond the the other mentioned agreement cancel GML Uranium, also IA and Paviasen have a stated agenda to stop Kavefjeld it would seem at whatever cost...
    I think that could be the issue and maybe the reason for the 100 limit. Although that would not stop GML but obviously would be an issue as it will for many many other projects with exploration licences of Mining Licences as they progress their project then hit a problem with 100... If you get my meaning.....

So now you have all these other companies not just GML plus any new entrants.....So how do they then develop a mining industry with confidence that will be able to solve Greenland's issues. With a continuing Block Grant from Denmark which is inadequate to solve the issues of such a large Island.

I don't think it will all go IA's way.......Something will need to give and they won't be able to single GML out as they wish........and simply stop the project..

Pragmatism and Compromise if they want to succeed in Government...

"Go Thor"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
-0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $33.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ $2.387K 97.96K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 71887 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 334662 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.