OLY 17.9% 3.3¢ olympio metals limited

re: update With a post name like "sandminer" its a bit hard not...

1. 9,657 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1232
    re: update With a post name like "sandminer" its a bit hard not to give some credit to your comments. I indeed can't confirm any of the info in my previous posts other than refer to what's publicly available on OLY.

Unsure what you contacts had to say about any of the key people of OLY but is seems a strong call to have a "sell" sentiment on a company that you don't currently hold.

As an aside I did appreciate reading your favourite quote: “Your best financial adviser should be yourself”. I'm not any where near retirement and my background was in chartered accounting . My investment strategy revolves around learning as much about behaviour financial as I can and which has lead me to develop a value based cyclical style that includes the strongly held view that eventually “every dog has its day” as long as you can stay liquid. In the case of OLY if it produces a positive operating cashflow in FY08 I don't see any great risk involved in holding. Whether my additional option play pays off is perhaps my biggest concern.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OLY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.005(17.9%)
Mkt cap ! $2.821M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 3.3¢ 2.9¢ $9.13K 306.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15937 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 57144 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.27pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OLY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.