PEN 0.00% 8.7¢ peninsula energy limited

Goodonya Acreage. Fair call. Let's be fair. If we reversed the...

1. 3,815 Posts.
    Goodonya Acreage. Fair call.

Let's be fair. If we reversed the situation and god forbid, our SP went down considerably sometime in the near future (not that I think it will), would the gazillions of us positive on PEN posters be expected to come on here and apologise to fellow HC members for inaccurately upramping? Of course we won't. We'll just mumble to ourselves - 'sugar, how the heck did that happen'!

Anyone, and I mean anyone who buys or sells solely based on the writings of another poster, well, as you just said Acreage, we might as well pop along down to the TAB and back the blue rug from the squeeze box in every race.

Up tomorrow, down tomorrow or stagnant SP tomorrow? Who knows. But whatever tomorrow and next week brings, on information currently available in the public domain, folk who understand this company know why they purchased their shares, and the bigger picture that 'may' prove somewhat fruitful.

And having just seen 202120's follow up post, what's the difference to someone with a position writing spectacular things about a company. How do you know we're not just simply 'posting to book' and trying to incite the masses into a stampede to make the SP rise?

Regards
    RM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $277.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.7¢ 8.9¢ 8.3¢ $1.327M 15.44M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.8¢ 141583 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.