BGL 1.63% $1.82 bellevue gold limited

draig completes teeg drill program, page-27

1. 4,659 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    "You might care to view the project as if you owned it - your perspective and timelines change with that perspective."

Exactly. I sense that the demeanor of a few on this thread is akin to shorter term trading, as opposed to longer term investors (that have an appetite for high risk/high reward)who bought into CEO/DRG with the perspective that it might be the next PDN, FMG and others of similar ilk.

There is absolutely no doubt that there are quite a few on the DRG share register who are patiently sitting in the background (and they do not generally tend to frequent bulletin boards), so for those among us that have shorter time frames and who are active on this board, it might behoove them to add some perspective to what's happening with this stock.

It IS high risk.
    There is NO guarantee of success.
    There IS an illiquidity crunch in the spec end of the market at present
    And it IS affecting a hell of a lot of stocks, not just DRG

Some of the repetitive criticism of management is now tired and slanted and ill-founded...and no amount of bleating about it is going to make all the challenges disappear miraculously by Monday mornings market Opening.

This is a long term, high risk/high reward coal exploration play in a foreign territory just opening up to Western style capitalism and where no extensive infrastructure is yet in place.

If those of you who have invested in DRG did not know these factors/conditions at the start...well, you know it now. Red Peter has summed it up succintly and accurately so for those of you looking for a short term miracle...you might be best served cashing in your DRG chips and chasing some hot, fast money elsewhere on the bourse....because DRG is a deep value, medium term play that MAY make you very rich, or may yet flounder on the rocks. Only time will tell but the sure do seem to have found a lot of coal and I personally, and comfortable with the level of investment dollars I have exposed to this story and and happy to wait it - and the bear market - out.

Thanks again Red Peter for your very succint and factual and plain-speaking post.

Coop

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.82
Change
-0.030(1.63%)
Mkt cap ! $2.136B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.83 $1.84 $1.80 $5.169M 2.845M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 56503 $1.82

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.82 6164 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.