BGL 1.46% $1.35 bellevue gold limited

Two great posts RedPeter and Coops but I have a few...

1. 2,267 Posts.
    Two great posts RedPeter and Coops but I have a few issues.

Firstly,

We dont have 250m width. In fact, we dont have any width!

You can connect the dots from:
    BTE001 -> BT07 -> BTE002 -> BT32 -> BT36 -> BT06 -> BT37 -> cluster containing BT24 and BT27.
    Anything outside this line returned nothing in the order of 30m of coal. Ive tried to determine a surface area but everytime I try, I find that it contains a drill hole that has no coal. For example, if you join up BT06, BT37 and BT24, you get a triangle...but it contains BT35 that has no coal!

Hence why I think we are in a bit of a pickle.

Secondly,

Who knows whats depth the basement is? Why dont we drill a little deeper instead of <200m all the time. Clearly <200m is returning mixed results.

Thirdly,

As far as 'long term' goes. How long is long term? Everyone has a different opinion of what long term is. If you have held this stock for a year, you are losing money. If you have held this stock for two years, you are losing money. Investment horizons are all well and good but Im not in DRG to see it mine coal. Im in DRG to make money. Whether that occurs in 1 day, 1 week or 1 year is irrelevent. The only thing that is relevent is the SP, and its at an all time low.

I couldnt careless about peoples 'experience'. Experience comes with age. With age does not come intelligence and competence. I wait to determine the ability and quality of this management to delivering shareholder value.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.35
Change
-0.020(1.46%)
Mkt cap ! $1.727B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.35 $1.36 $1.34 $10.79M 7.830M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 94068 $1.35

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.36 215755 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.