SMN 5.63% 37.5¢ structural monitoring systems plc

Drake Private Investments

1. 17 Posts.
    Having followed the posts of several long term contributors, my concerns are now turned towards Drake, along with a host of new posters that believe our saviour is Drake. May the might of the bear strike us down.
    I want our company makers and shakers to be Bull like. I don't want shareholders to be controlled, hassled, bullied and niggled by a hedge fund who by the very definition "Hedge funds are actively managed investment pools whose managers use a wide range of strategies, often including buying with borrowed money and trading esoteric assets, in an effort to beat average investment returns for their clients. They are considered risky alternative investment choices." Are Drake Private Investments an American based entity really going to beef up SMN or will they strip it bare and leave a wake of angry shareholder behind.
    Who are Drake what are they good for? Company makers or Company takers? I have tried to find the long term success stories. Please help?
    To all posters that do and don't hold any stock, can you provide some research on some Australian stocks Drake Private Investments( A large New York Hedge fund) have well lets say added their touch of magic too. My first 2 are BBX and AVQ not sure how minor shareholders came out winners in those stocks? How many more are there?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.5¢
Change
0.020(5.63%)
Mkt cap ! $51.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.0¢ 39.0¢ 36.0¢ $21.70K 57.18K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9999 37.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
38.5¢
  Change
0.020 ( 8.45 %)
Open High Low Volume
37.5¢ 39.0¢ 37.5¢ 12989
Last updated 14.49pm 03/05/2024 ?
SMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.