AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Drakes holding., page-218

1. 13,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    Matt

Charts present plenty of possibilities - but as you state lot of this is market dependant...key thing is when I get it wrong and make a trade I protect myself as only market knows what it really wants to do.. Charts only tell you possibilities but only the market tells you the reality.

But I actually did state in post to supertrader that with bad market day could see selling into 1.8 and even 1.7 for bit of stop loss triggering..so was not far off that view if DOW was down

I believe good possibility will test 2 cents...but that is only on DOW not ending up so bad as current futures indicating wont' be as bad as looked at close...If DOW gets hammered....hard to see much futher to fall but yes would not of course see it test 2 cents..If DOW holds up I strongly believe 1.7 cents will hold if it doesn't well there goes that confidence...

Got to remember when you batter down a stock it can recoil and strong back quite sharply and even if rose 1/2 cent would still be ridiculously undervalued...

I personally think next week will be the really interesting week.....see how I go on that prediction...lets check back on this next week.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.