CCE 2.33% 4.2¢ carnegie clean energy limited

drama ? what drama?

1. 2,794 Posts.
    Just thought I would copy my post from OZE-- maybe worth a few comments on here, as everyone over there seems to have died or something--lol.

Your an optimist, m /ment are in complete disarray, and this latest crisis just proves how lax and incompetant m /ment really are, and always seem to have been, the 10c issue was a good example of incompetance by the board,what with Karelis resigning as a director, and his company(still) holding a major position (wonder for how long ) amazingly left just before the halt,??? I just wonder WHO is running this company, I hope it,s not the show pony chairman, as I think this is the main problem, he should, or will resign shortly, that may resolve this m /ment impasse.

One thing I won,t be doing, is bidding on relist, this company is in big trouble as far as leadership is concerned. I first bought in to this company just after the restructure, and made a lot, but got out a long time ago, maybe revisit when they can sort out their differences, CCE will possibly fall quite sharply on relist, and not without reason. Prepare for Karelis and co,s exit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
-0.001(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $15.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.3¢ 4.2¢ $5.242K 124.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 28049 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 494790 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.