VPR 0.00% 0.2¢ volt group limited

Good Morning Enerji shareholdersAround 99,99% of australian...

1. 41 Posts.
    Good Morning Enerji shareholders

Around 99,99% of australian investors still haven´t heard of Enerji Ltd.

According to the latest info from Enerji there are about 600 mine sites in Australia that would benefit from the implementation of the Power Box. Mine Owners take NO financial risk. They save tons of money and they contribute to a better climate by reducing pollution and 25-30% less CO2. Each mine in need from 1 up to 8 Power Boxes. Pay-off to be 18 months meaning that each Power Box, after 18 months, generates a profit of about 1 million aud a year. Year after year. Yearly service costs for Enerji is just a “cup of coffe”.

Business plan targets a minimum of 230 Power Boxes in 5 years. Probably a very shy estimate that will be raised further on. Do your math here.

Gas Compressor stations the next run. Enerji says potential up to 3.000 Power Boxes. ROI some extra months here.

Again clients take NO financial risk. Also remember. Nearest competitor 40%-58% less efficient.

Other potential applications include industrial processes such as aluminium refining and smelting, cement production, pulp and paper manufacturing, coking coal production, abattoirs, nickel smelters, steel production, coal-fired power stations, and Bio-mass production. The market is Huge.

Enerji Ltd also has an option in several territories in addition to the Australian market.

According to the latest information from Enerji they are in advanced talks with several potential clients and partners. Look for exciting months to come.

IEA today warns of a coming oilcrisis meaning very high oilprices. That in turn means very high electricity prices. Meaning further advantage for Enerji clients.

Maybe most important of all. Management have proven to have the needed quality for success.

Have a nice day

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $40 20K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 34778033 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 66394654 45
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.