VPR 0.00% 0.2¢ volt group limited

Hi BigmintyGlad you made some profit on Enerji. I think the...

1. 41 Posts.
    Hi Bigminty

Glad you made some profit on Enerji. I think the stock will rise on speculation on news and keep rising as news stumble in

When I read their businessplan and start do some easy calculation I realise Enerji will make some really huge profit on every PowerBox installed. In fact around 1 million aus dollar a year. Year after year. Not a one time event. They have already ordered 6 PB. They clearly see at least 230 PB installations within 5 years time according to their businessplan. The potential however is far more as you probably already have read. If they are very successful they can double that. But one step first.

In the near future I see partnerships, confirmation of installations "up and running" and further sales. How the market values this is always a tricky thing but my experience tells me that most of future potential in stock will appear in the beginning of the cycle. We will see further dilution but I dont see that a problem since it is a condition and proof for further sales. The more the dilute the more they sell.

Another thing that attracts me is that this case is new and we have no old stock prize levels that psychologically is level of resistance. 21-22 cent is for example an old high for old company. Some traders will sell I doubt it will have the same kind of impact as it would normally have. I cant translate this very well but to me this is blue sky as noodle called it. Blue sky is one of the best scenarios for short and long term holding. Stocks just run and run. Hope I could explain that.

At this stage I see no risk for the stock. It will come further on but on completely different stock prize levels than we see today.

I will come back and we take one step at a time.

For you guys it´s early morning so have a nice day.

Tomorrow I play golf and we shall have great early autumn weather.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $40 20K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 34778033 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 66394654 45
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.