VPR 0.00% 0.2¢ volt group limited

dramatic upside potential, page-13

1. 41 Posts.
    Concerning earlier question from MAU who worried about Opcon ability to deliver 50 PowerBoxes a year, or more, I would like to add the information that Enerji most likely will produce parts of the PowerBox when demand starts picking up. We should probably see some liscence production further on. The key technology will Opcon produce themselves. As I said in a previous post they have done serious investments and finalising the production-line i may this year. They are today able to produce around 1000 pieces a year of the "patended" important parts of the Powerbox. The rest is not a tricky thing to do but you need good people doing it. Therefor I will not get surprised if we see Enerji buying some kind of service provider in the engineering business further on. That will happend after more good news and when value of the stock finds more resonable levels. Today it´s way too cheap when you look ahead of the curve. I see the stock moving to 30 cent once more good news hit the wire. I will come back with my thought for next year. One step first.

The rescent order of 6 PowerBoxes actually make Enerji Ltd profitable as soon as the pay-off time of 18 months passes. After 1st July 2010 when australian companies pay 25 AUD per ton CO2 this calculation just gets even better. Reduced pay-off time. 6 PB generates a profit of nearly 6 Million AUD... year after year. It´s not a one time event. Now Imagine what 250 PB can do...or. Yes, you can put your own numbers in this fairly easy equation.

Gas Compressor stations with potential of 3,000 PowerBoxes do have a longer pay-off time. I´m not quite sure about how many extra months so I will come back later.

Waste Heat Recovery is the most interesting future and Enerji is a serious part of it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $25 12.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 24792104 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 66633000 41
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.