VPR 0.00% 0.2¢ volt group limited

crazy noodle,The latest q3 report from Opcon aug 20th gives you...

1. 41 Posts.
    crazy noodle,

The latest q3 report from Opcon aug 20th gives you the information you need. Initially there was some problems but that we knew for a long time. PB now up and running. The same att Aspa Munksjö. They are very pleased with PB.

I choose to believe what Opcon says rather than listening to a crazy stock trading noodle on a stock-forum with a hidden agenda.

you said:
    (" rang the head of energy at Stora Enso 2 weeks ago and he laughed when I asked him how things were going")

- A resposible and respected director at stora enzo laughing in the phone when an unknown english speaking person from anywhere asking questions about the installed powerbox which is a kind of information that does not slip out very easily.

If there is any chance you made this phone call...I can tell you one thing. I know why he was laughing.

When it comes to dilution you are wrong again and you show you have no idea how things work.

you said:
    ("Don't issue new shares every few weeks. This thing is being diluted outrageously")

- As I said in an earlier post there will be a step by step dilution to cover up what the banks need to credit most of the financing for 18 months. After 18 months it´s a CASH MACHINE. You might know where the rates are. Almost free. With further success... market cap will raise and small dilutions for new powerboxes will not be noticable.

You also said:
    (BB promoting a stock is 1 thing, but misleading people is another.)

- Who is misleading people.

I will keep posting but...As I said before I hope one of you serious guys will promote this fantastic case. There will be Australian Investors who really understand Enerji. English is not my mother language and it takes me to much time to write this down and deal with people like noodle. Not my music.

Have a nice day!

Good investing is just common sense. But it is astonishing how few people have common sense - how many people can look at the exact same scenario, the exact same facts and not see what is going to happen. Ninety percent of them will focus on the same thing, but the good investor will see something else.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $25 12.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 24792104 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 66633000 41
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.