VPR 0.00% 0.2¢ volt group limited

I called Hans as well and told him his name and phone number was...

1. 10 Posts.
    I called Hans as well and told him his name and phone number was published along with a claim that he was saying that the Opcon Powerbox was not working.

He was somewhat concerned because it is not his area.

Here are the facts. The Powerbox did experience problems at Enso Stora because the hotwater from the Pulp Mill had glue and other material in it. These caused the Powerbox evaporator to block up (not the Powerbox's fault). As this unit was one of the first that Opcon AB installed there would always be "issues" that you need to find out in the real world.

The two guys that seem to always have a problem with this Company have an agenda. Did you know that there were actually people that said that Smith & Pennefather didn't know what they were doing with ADSL Broadband technology back in 2000. Yes that is right, the same sort of people were suggesting that ADSL wouldn't work... yeah right.

Bottom line is Mats Gabrielson and Rolf Hasselstrom know what they are doing. Mats was the founder of Commodore Computers which he sold for US$3 billion to Tandy. SO when Mats says that this recovered energy sector and the Powerbox is going to be big then I believe him.

Now Mats is about to own a big slice of ERJ along with the listed Opcon AB.

Enerji's reference site will be operational later in the year and I wonder where these guys that claim to know so much will be then.

Wake up guys!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $25 12.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 24792104 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 66633000 41
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.