VPR 0.00% 0.2¢ volt group limited

dramatic upside potential, page-69

1. 48 Posts.
    BB,

you show all the signs and symptoms of someone trying to pump this stock up. You seem personally offended by my comments, which are only trying to shed light on the stock, with honest appraisal of a stock (which is what this forum should seek to do).

You ignored the fact that my post included this:

'In all seriousness, the stock is too compelling not to be there at the moment,'

You also ignored the fact that I hold the stock and rated it a LT buy.

In terms of Hans being the right guy, I rang Stora Enso, like any serious investor should before buying a stock, and asked to be put through to the person in charge of energy etc, and this is the guy who they told me to contact. He knew exactly what he was talking about, and I can assure you he was not laughing because some strange English speaking guy was calling him.

We had a good chat, and he knew plenty about it. Clearly the problems that he had experienced had been significant and ongoing, which led him to view the PB as something less than perfect.

You claim that we should all listen to Opcon, but i think they might have a little bit of a vested interest here. Why has their shareprice flat-lined since April?? If they own a technology that is ready to go, and could be bigger than the personal computer in the home, do you think that Swedish investors would ignore the stock for 4 months during a massive global rally. Unless the tech isn't ready to go??

I also take the point that the first time you do anything, of course you will experience problems, its only natural.

But the Stora enso thing was only part of the problem.

In reference to the dilution thing, i can assure you I know how this end of the market works. You raise money low, use that money to create value, promote the stock, the price goes up and you raise again, and repeat this pattern. Yes you raise in stages, but you also raise at increasing prices. Doubling the shares on issue, at 1c when the stock is trading much higher, causes unneccesary dilution. I don't care if you are getting Bill Gates set. He should pay what its worth.

When management has a history of doing that, smart shareholders get out and don't come back, because they recognise that management isn't looking out for them. Simple as that. Not saying they do have a history yet, but a few more, and it starts to look bad.

I must say, i also spent ages googling the commodore 64 thing and could not find anything. But google isn't the be all, so I will take your word on that one.

I also love how you state that you wouldn't listen to a person on a stock forum. Hello! you are a person on a stock forum, so by your rationale, we shouldn't listen to you.

BB, your post added nothing at all to this debate, and we are all worse off for having to waste our time reading it. Stick to facts please and we will all be greatful. If doing thorough due diligence and sharing this with a forum means i lack common sense, then so be it. But i think it is very sensible to do this. What is not sensible is to blindly support a stock without a second thought for the risks attached. Most hot copperites would realise this and would now view your posts with skepticism.

My sentiment remains unchanged. Great potential, great idea (i do actually like the idea of recovered heat), but some issues remain (as with all small caps), and some runs needed fairly soon to prove up potential.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $25 12.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 24792104 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 66633000 41
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.