VPR 0.00% 0.2¢ volt group limited

dramatic upside potential, page-79

1. 42 Posts.
    Dear Crazyjuicynoodles,
    I'm not talking about the Stora Enso implementation. Run the press release from Opcon 2008-02-21 (see www.opcon.se) in the Google Translator and you will get some more information about the installation I'm referring to). See translation below.

I'm holding shares in both Opcon and ERJ and I'm a long term investor so I don't see the point in feeding the market with invalid information. That is at least my intention.

Regarding giving out someone’s phone number or name on an open and anonymous chat site I doubt you would see that coming from me.

---

Opcon's swedish press release translated by Google:

2008-02-21

Opcon Powerbox i drift - världsunik teknik för framställning av el ur spillvärme Opcon Power operation - unique technology for generating electricity from waste heat

Energi- och miljöteknikkoncernen Opcon har nu driftsatt den första Opcon Powerbox vid kraftvärmeverket i Eskilstuna där den levererar el ut på nätet. Energy and environmental technology Group Opcon is now operating the first set Opcon Power at the CHP plant in Eskilstuna, where the supply of electricity into the grid. Anläggningen som utvinner el ur spillvärme redan från 55 C fungerar och levererar el i enlighet med beräkningar. The plant that extracts electricity from surplus heat from the 55 C works and supply electricity in accordance with the calculations.

Opcon Powerbox har nu driftsatts vid Eskilstunas kraftvärmeverk där den testas och fungerar som referensanläggning. Opcon Power has now been operating at Eskilstuna CHP plant, where it is tested and works as a reference plant.

- Anläggningen fungerar och levererar el i enlighet med våra beräkningar. - The plant operates electricity and supplies in accordance with our calculations. Vi producerar el från varmvatten som i många fall hittills bara gått till spillo. We produce electricity from hot water, which in many cases so far only been lost. Bara i Europa beräknas det idag finnas över 300 TWh spillvärme i industrin som inte kommer till användning utan kyls bort och tappas ut i närmaste vattendrag. In Europe alone it is estimated today to be over 300 TWh of waste heat in industries that do not get to use, but cooled off and drained into the nearest watercourse. Skulle all den energin tas till vara med Opcon Powerbox så skulle i storleksordningen 30 TWh el kunna produceras utan några extra utsläpp. Would all the energy is recovered by Opcon Power so would the order of 30 TWh of electricity could be produced without any additional emissions. Det motsvarar nästan hälften av elproduktionen från den svenska vattenkraften. It represents almost half of electricity generation from the Swedish hydropower. Investeringskostnaden per producerad kWh ligger på hälften av investeringskostnaden för vindkraft, säger Opcons vd och koncernchef Rolf Hasselström. The investment cost per produced kWh is on half the investment cost of wind power, says Opcon president and CEO Rolf Hasselström.

Opcon Powerbox riktar sig främst mot processindustri och kraftproduktion med stora mängder spillvärme i form av varmt vatten. Opcon Power is addressed primarily to process and power generation from large amounts of waste heat in the form of hot water. Enskilda stora industrier kan ha runt 1TWh outnyttjad spillvärme i form av varmt vatten som med hjälp av ett 30-tal Opcon Powerbox skulle kunna leverera runt 100 GWh el om året. Individual large industries may have been around 1TWh unused waste heat in the form of hot water with the help of some 30 Opcon Power could supply about 100 GWh of electricity a year.

Opcon Powerbox kan också anpassas för att leverera el ombord på större fartyg och beräknas då kunna sänka oljeförbrukningen med 5-10 procent. Opcon Power can also be adapted to supply electricity on board the larger vessel and is expected to then be able to reduce oil consumption by 5-10 percent.

En Opcon Powerbox kostar mellan 7-10 mkr beroende på driftsbetingelser och beräknas leverera 3 500 MWh per år vid kontinuerlig drift i industrin. A Opcon Power costs between $ 7-10 million depending on operating conditions and is expected to deliver 3 500 MWh per year of continuous service in the industry.

För ytterligare information, vänligen kontakta: For further information please contact:
    Niklas Johansson, vice president, Investor Relations, tel. Niklas Johansson, Vice President, Investor Relations, tel. 08-466 45 00, 070-592 54 53 08-466 45 00, 070-592 54 53

Opcon AB, Box 15085, 104 65 Stockholm Opcon AB, Box 15085, 104 65 Stockholm
    Tel. Tel. 08-466 45 00, fax 08-716 76 61 08-466 45 00, fax 08-716 76 61
    e-post: [email protected] e-mail: [email protected]
    www.opcon.se www.opcon.se

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $25 12.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 24792104 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 66633000 41
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.