VPR 0.00% 0.2¢ volt group limited

Regarding my previous post. I saw that the translation...

1. 42 Posts.
    Regarding my previous post. I saw that the translation functionality included the Swedish text as well when I did the copy-paste. Sorry for that. Here is an english only version:

Opcon Power operation - unique technology for generating electricity from waste heat

Energy and environmental technology Group Opcon is now operating the first set Opcon Power at the CHP plant in Eskilstuna, where the supply of electricity into the grid. The plant that extracts electricity from surplus heat from the 55 C works and supply electricity in accordance with the calculations.
    Opcon Power has now been operating at Eskilstuna CHP plant, where it is tested and works as a reference plant.

- The plant operates electricity and supplies in accordance with our calculations. We produce electricity from hot water, which in many cases so far only been lost. In Europe alone it is estimated today to be over 300 TWh of waste heat in industries that do not get to use, but cooled off and drained into the nearest watercourse. Would all the energy is recovered by Opcon Power so would the order of 30 TWh of electricity could be produced without any additional emissions. It represents almost half of electricity generation from the Swedish hydropower. The investment cost per produced kWh is on half the investment cost of wind power, says Opcon president and CEO Rolf Hasselström.

Opcon Power is addressed primarily to process and power generation from large amounts of waste heat in the form of hot water. Individual large industries may have been around 1TWh unused waste heat in the form of hot water with the help of some 30 Opcon Power could supply about 100 GWh of electricity a year.

Opcon Power can also be adapted to supply electricity on board the larger vessel and is expected to then be able to reduce oil consumption by 5-10 percent.

A Opcon Power costs between $ 7-10 million depending on operating conditions and is expected to deliver 3 500 MWh per year of continuous service in the industry.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $25 12.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 24792104 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 66633000 41
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.