ICG 0.00% 0.6¢ inca minerals limited

draw line in the charts at 15c...

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Looks like an important level at 15c today, about which recent trading patterns have shifted somewhat...

My guess, the placement will be based on this number in one way or another, suggesting they may run it to 18c so they can set it at 80% of the 5-day VWAP (15c)...or, they will use 15c as the VWAP to end up with 12c as the placement level.

I hope I am wrong, but recent examples suggest this might be likely.

Personally, I would have liked to see it higher...after results are released (say 20c+)...assuming they are in fact putting a placement away...but, which ever way they go, it will still be a pretty good result given where recent prices have been trading.

I only hope the CR is not too deeply discounted...and not issued to some flick mob who will decimate the stock in their wake.

Some might like to see shareholder involvement say via a SSP...but this typically slows the stock for a while, so I would prefer they didn't.

Not all placements are bad...and 50m @ 15c (assuming these are the sorts of numbers they will be looking at) will pay for enough holes to put a serious ruler over the project within as little as 6 months.

I see a $ in front of this in the not too distant future if they keep hitting similar results at reasonable spacings...and of course if they can drill out the bottom of the mineralised zone and confirm major depth to the system.

In the interim however (over the next week or so) we may need to see her consolidate whilst they put away the placement.

Its just how these things tend to pan out.

After the placement is put away...where ever that might be set...I suspect she will not look back for some time.

Been in bed sick most of today...so missed much of the action...should be sick more often!

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.828M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 352365 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 2316209 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.