ICG 0.00% 0.4¢ inca minerals limited

draw line in the charts at 15c..., page-62

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Johno247...

At 15c I sensed a shift in trading patterns from accumulation to distribution, which is why I sold down to a free-carry to lock in profits...and also why I posted what I did...the heading you think is over the top.

I was thinking the stock may get sold back to 12c or so.

At 15.5c I was expecting the price to fall...but I am not necessarily thinking it will fall much from today's close though.

But, who really knows what will eventuate...instead of a placement ICG could well arrange a JV with a cash component...plenty of majors would be happy to dip an early toe in the water given recent developments.

I am not out just looking for cheapoer prices...I am looking for the market to shift back into accumulation mode. If the Company were eventually to do a placement after results for example...and that ended up being at 15c or so, I would happily buy back in higher than this.

As I have previously posted, I intend to maintain an interest in ICG for most of 2013...to give them time to find out exactly what they have.

My views for the next few weeks however are that corporate developments will dominate...and retail shareholders rarely come out ahead in such circumstances.

As I have said several times, if ICG keep hitting similar results over wide intervals at decent spacings...and eventually confirm some significant depth to the structure...and results come back anywhere near 1-2% CuEq (or 2-3% AuEq), then ICG could easily justify a $ in front of its price...just as long as they do not overly dilute in the upcoming CR.

None of the potential value of the discovery has anything to do with what the market is doing with ICG at the moment however.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.242M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 812260 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3495385 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.