MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

drawing a long bow!!

1. 126 Posts.
    I have just noticed that one of our directors (Greg Short) has been appointed to the board of directors of asx listed oil and gas junior pryme oil and gas (PYM).

Whilst checking into Mr Short's credentials, i came across the fact that he previously worked for exxonmobil....so too did Jurgen and Chairman Nicholas Heath....SO!!!.,and this is where the long bow begins to be drawn,.. so I had a look at Exxonmobil's website ........to find that they have signed a deal with India's Petronet LNG.

see link for equity structure of Petronet

http://www.petronetlng.com/equity-structure.aspx

As per Articles of Association of the company, at any given point of time, not more than fifty percent (50%) of the companys share capital shall be held, whether directly or indirectly, by the Government, including any Government Company and Public Sector Undertaking.

Petronet is tied up with some "super heavy weights" in terms of world oil and gas, namely Gail India, Indian Oil Corp( forbes 500 company and India's largest commercial enterprise), Ongc India (152nd in Forbes Global 2000 2009 list of the elite companies across the world.)
    And
    "strategic partner" Gaz De France(employs 200,000 people worldwide,revenues of 83.1 billion in 2008. GDF SUEZ is listed on the Brussels, Luxembourg and Paris stock exchanges, No. 1 buyer of natural gas in Europe, No. 1 importer of LNG in the United States, A fleet of 20 LNG vessels inc. five under construction, No. 1 independent power producer in the world and sates that it wnats to safeguard natural gas supplies "Through acquisitions but first and foremost through the discovery of new deposits via its exploration activities, Its objective: to reach 1,500 Mboe in reserves, at the end of 2008 hydrocarbon reserves of 704 Mboe.

So drawing a long bow!....probably very long!...is it possible that on the back of previous relationships our directors may have established with Exxon has enabled them to leverage a deal with the likes of Petronet and partners or GDF Suez???

Soorryy for the rambling...just can't wait for the announcement!!...whoever it may be!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.